Tales


Tales of a Widow
Episode 5



Ibrahim entered his room with salaam. He tickled his wife from behind.

 "My love, my queen, my jewel and the mother of my unborn children , the meal you served was indeed a delicacy, but would have been more delicious if you have fed me with your wonder hands . I so much love it." He said and pecked her
"Mahbuby ,you are a darling I appreciate your annotations ,and I will never get tired of loving you  Inshaa Allah." She replied

"Mahbuby, I'm sorry for whatever happened in this house , some moments ago . You haven't done anything wrong it's me , I'm to be blamed for it . Firstly I forgot to mention maami's visit , secondly for all the insults.". She stopped him

"Huush" she said as she placed her forefinger on his lips. "Can any one stop a mother hen  from protecting her chicks? Of course not! Therefore, no one can stop a woman from protecting her children. It's true Maami has grand children already but she's eager to see yours as well . Do you know why? It's simply because she loves you so much and a mother's love is immeasurable... Even your wife is eager to see your children, so I'll have to apologize as well."

 "Wow! What an understanding wife! I feel like listening to you for the rest of my life, no wonder your write-ups are highly appreciated by everyone. He replied "Jazakallahu Kayran for that" she thanked. "Aameen wa anti fajazakillahu Kayran" he replied.

"I think I deserve more than that , Omowunmi move closer" he asked .
"No I won't."  She refused .
"You won't right? I'll report you to Maami then she will say Habeebah ehen.... You won't allow my son abbi , don't worry I'll get him another wife." He said as he mimic his mother. The couple chorused their laughter and light went off.....................

The next day Ibrahim drove his mother home and headed straight to his office.
Habeebah completed her house chores and offered some nawafil known as duha, she did adhkar and recited some chapters of the Qur'an.
She was about to repose when the door alarm rang ,she ligated her niqab and walked to the door.
"Assalam Alaykum ma" her guest greeted, "Waalaykum Salam ma"
she responded. "Come in Umm Sulaim hope no problem ?

Your looks is disheartening, how is everyone at home."
"AlhamduliLah !" She replied.
"Ummu Sulaim , hope everything is fine" she enquired for the second time.

"It's Abu Sulaim , he's not feeling good at all , we've rushed him to Ikeja General Hospital ( LASUTH ) this morning . And from the medical report it was discovered he's ailment  has grown worse we have been asked to fetch for money , for surgery , I've called his family members . They've showed up but didn't present a dime ,,, and my husband is seriously in pains he has been battling with this Appendice for a while now. I don't want to loose him , he's all I've got." Umm Sulaim explained with tears..

Habeebah offered her a cup of homemade yogurt and some meat pie ... At first she refused to eat but Habeebah promised her everything will be fine..
When Ibrahim returned , she detailed everything to him..
"Inshaa Allah I will Announce at the Masjid . But I'll personally go to see him and present whatever I can afford." Ibrahim replied.

"AlhamduliLah I'm blessed with a kind hearted spouse , You'll never lack Inshaa Allah. She prayed..
"Aameen" . He said and completed his food.
"My love, I bought this for our baby." Ibrahim said with a smile
"This is a gown , it's meant for a baby girl"

"Na'am! I know it is. That's why I bought it, my dream is to have a daughter as first child , who will look exactly like her mother.... Since the day I came across the sayings of the prophet, that : daughters are tickets to Jannah ,if they are well trained and remain chaste till they are married  ....., Habibah cut in

"And I also wish to have a male child as first child who will look exactly like his father. But Allah knows best , and he will surely grant us the best" ...... "Aameen".
Ibrahim's phone rang
"Let me check the caller." He said as he appre his phone...

To be contd
Olafiku Maryam Umm Muslimah.

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

Tales

Tales

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales