Tales


Tales Of A Widow Episode 8



Episode 8:

The couple couldn't sleep till dawn  Habeeba kept supplicating . She feared something might have happened to her baby.
Ibrahim stood up for Tahajjud prayers... He prayed to Allah for His absolute protection over his wife and his unborn child..
It was almost five a.m, when they left for the hospital .

Ibrahim watched his friend as he stared incessantly at the laboratory results in front of him.
He swift his neck and shrugged his shoulders..."Ibrahim, the result of the scan of your wife's pregnancy shows she has threatened abortion.

It usually occurs before 20th week of pregnancy, it might be caused by stress or small falls or injury, during the first trimester and research shows it occurs most in one half of all pregnancies. And about one half of women bleeding in first  trimester will suffer miscarriage...... Hence we need to clear the remnants of the pregnancy because diagnoses shows there is still retain products in her womb"..

''I don't understand your terminologies, what happened to my child?" Ibrahim asked as he was engulf in his profuse sweat.
"Ibrahim you have to be strong for your wife , Allah will definitely suffice you. And replace this with a better one insha Allah."

"Are you saying my wife has just suffered a miscarriage?"
"Exactly,,friend"
"SubhanaLlah! Ibrahim exclaimed as he hit a blow on the wall ,staggering around his friend's office..

"InalliLahi wa inailayhi Raajiun, My baby is gone , I'm sure she must be a girl . This is what I see in my dreams. I've seen her countless times appears to me in my dreams calling me "Abby! Ah! It was nothing but a dream" ... He sobbed.
His friend patted him on his back , Allah has knowledge about everything.. for the sake of Allah be mindful of your utterances, friend please gather your strength"...

Ibrahim headed the ward , he found Habeeba still chanting some adhkar. Dear, you'll have to be strong okay. Doctor said it was a miscarriage."

"Miscarriage? No! I waited for years before I got this pregnancy, how come ? What have I done wrong?" Ibrahim! Will I ever be called a mother in my life?" She asked with her dripping tears...as her husband  wrapped her in his arms and his chin on her head.

"It's alright my love, Allah knows best, you'll be a mother soon, trust me insha Allah" he pacified her.
Habeeba spent two days in the hospital before she was discharged. The couples decided to conceal this from everyone to avoid Ibrahim's mother from finding out..

"But Zawjee, till when are we going to hide this. If maami comes to know hell will loose. Secondly, everyone is expecting to rejoice with us soon, what do we tell them? And as for my tummy , won't they suspect if it wasn't protruding?"

"We own our lives and we do not owe anyone any explanation on this. We have to be steadfast in our prayers and ask Allah to replace it with a better one as fast as possible.'' he replied. ..
Habeebah blamed herself for her miscarriage that she should have obeyed her husband that day and stay at home, but Ibrahim on the other hand stopped her from saying so.

"It happened not because you did something or you should have done something you didn't do ,but because Allah has decreed it that way.

Ibrahim went to check on his mother-in law at the hospital the day she was discharged... He drove her home and did some shoppings for her... His mother-in law was excited and showered prayers on him... At
first Ibrahim didn't tell her about the incident but he finally let it out to her

"Ummy, my wife had a miscarriage" he said reluctantly.
"SubhanaLlah! When? And How is she now"

To be cont'd
Olafiku Maryam Umm Muslimah.

Comments

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales

Inspiration