Tales


A Islam Tales of a Widow


Tales of a widow


Episode 1

"Assalam Alaykum waramatullahi wabarakaatuhu" .....Habibah quickly rushed to the door as she reach out to her husband.
"Waalaykum Salaam waramatullahi wabarakaatuhu" she responded .
Her husband had just returned from work,the two embraced each other, she offered him a glass of water after settling down on a couch in the living room.
She recieved his bag and shoes then, took them into their bedroom .

She returned holding an envelope, handed it to her husband.
"What's this" he inquired?
"Check it out ,it's a result from the hospital."

 Ibrahim tried to open it , she snatched  it from him  and was about to run away then, he got hold of her, she threw the envelope on the dinning table . Immediately, the two reached out for it .
"Stop this now".... Ibrahim pleaded.
"It's high time you stopped these pranks."

She saw the curiosity on her hubby's face , then gave him the envelope. As he read  through it he couldn't believe his eyes.
"My darling is expecting , AlhamduliLlah!"He exclaimed and ifted her, into their bedroom, place her on the bed, then placed his hand on her tummy,pecked it and greeted
"Assalam Alaykum my innocent child, I'm very happy that you will be part of our family soon,but please don't trouble Ummu too much, co's she's fragile .Insha Allah I will keep praying to Allah to  make you arrive easily,sound and healthy."

Habibah held her hubby's hand , looked into his eyes, and said to him
"I'm very lucky to be your wife, it's been more two years we got married, through out these two years , you've always being a good zawj any woman would wanted as her own.
Even when your family complained about my barreness you stood behind me, showered love and care on me , I wouldn't have asked for anyone better. I just hope you will never get tired of loving me."

Tears rolled down on her cheeks.
"You know I don't like it when you shed tears, though they are tears of joy. But, I also feel like crying when I see you cry.....or do you want me to cry as well?
"No I don't! She said with a smile.

"I prepared your favorite!" she exclaimed
"Wow! I'm salivating already." Ibrahim replied.

Habibah and her husband headed to the kitchen. She serve him doughnuts and a cup of  chilled juice . "When you are back from Masjid I'll serve you the main food , Insha Allah." She promised.

 "I can't wait for it" He said as he went to his bathroom to have his shower and ablution afterwards he left for the Masjid....

Habibah was still on her salat when the door alarm rang.After concluding her prayers ,she went straight to the door. "Who can that be?" She asked herself . "Ibrahim just left ,and won't returned until after Isha prayers." .......
Click here for Episode 2

To be cont'd....



Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

Tales

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales