Tales

The Tales Episode 7




Tales Of A Widow
                    Episode 7:

Habeeba's mother woke up, a nurse came to take her blood sample. Then, it was discovered she has typhoid and shortage of blood (anemia)
Ibrahim be haste the doctor to commence full treatment on her. Then he paid for the bills... Habeeba was happy to know her mother's sickness was not as terrible as she thought...
"Aishah, you almost make me run crazy, and you sounded as if her health was deteriorating." She said to her younger sister as she spanked her.
"I'm sorry sis, if I didn't do that, you won't come on time." She said smiling...

Habeeba's mother was happy to see the both of them ,she thanked and prayed for couple.
"Safe delivery my princess, Maa Sha Allah'' she prayed..
For a while ,they all ensued in conversation ... Afterwards, Habeeba's mother requested them to leave early, that she will be fine and purposely because Ibrahim will return to his work.
"Insha Allah we'll come to check on you tomorrow." Habeeba promised.

As the couple drove home, the atmosphere was eerily quiet, in the car before Habeeba broke the silence.
"Zawjee, I was surprised seeing you earlier , jazakaLlahu kayran for all your efforts on me and my family." She thanked.
Ibrahim didn't say a word but nodded as a reply.
Habeeba knew her hubby was upset with her. Then she said she'll be shopping for some groceries in the market as they drove towards Agege market in Lagos.

"Shopping? But we just left Ikeja ShopRite now. That place would have been more convenient for you to shop. Till when will you go against my wish? Haven't I told you not to stress yourself in this condition ? Make a list of whatever you want, I'll get them for you, because this market is a crowdy one. He replied with a grimaced.
Habeeba smiled and demanded for a pen to write the list.. Ibrahim parked and went to get the groceries.

"For how long will he keep malice , I know he won't allow me go myself. I just hope my tricks work on him." Habeeba said as she anticipated his arrival..
He returned and made the teslim , Habeeba responded with a smile..

"JazakaLlahu kayran sir, hope it wasn't stressful for you?".She asked.
Ibrahim nodded again in affirmative.
When they got home, she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for him. .... As she returned to the sitting room her husband has left for his office.
"SubhanaLlah! Is he still upset with me? this means I've really offended him.... She called him on phone but didn't pick.
"I need to apologize for my behaviour" she said to herself.
------------------------------------

It was around half past six in the evening, Ibrahim returned from work , immediately she heard his Saleem , she ran to the door to receive him with a smile. She was fully adorned with ornaments.

''Marhaban ,yah Zawjee she welcomed, as she gave him a warm embrace.
"I'm sorry , the king of my heart. Insha Allah I won't do that again." She said as she hold her two ears with a remorse.
Ibrahim could not stop himself from smiling.."see the way she's apologising like a small girl... Oh! My poor pretty queen, I was just trying to ensure you are on a safer side. I stopped you from going to the hospital on your own earlier because of your condition.
 you know the doctor said that you shouldn't stress yourself, is for your own good . I'm just trying to protect you and my child. you can't blame me, I'm experiencing this for the first time, may be that's why I'm over reacting .... Please just bear with me, it's just seven months left to go hun? After giving me my baby then, I can allow you go anywhere you wish." He said and sat his wife on his lap..
" Oh! So, you are only being nice to me all because of your child right?"
"Of course not! Don't misquote me, or are you jealous of your baby ? You know how much I love and care for you. But our baby is..s.s...s..
And when did you become a stammerer?"
The two teased each other and laughed heartily.
________________________

Habeeba woke up in the middle of the night amidst some cramps in her lower abdomen  She went to the bathroom and discovered some blood stains on her night wears and later some clots were gushing out.

"SubhanaLlah! What's this , she exclaimed as she woke her husband ...
Immediately, Ibrahim dialed his friend's phone number, Abdul- lateef who happens to be his family doctor. But he was not picking...
"What could be the reason for this?"
He asked..

To be cont'd

Olafiku Maryam Umm Muslimah.

Comments

  1. Why Abdul-Lateef is not picking I want to know in the next Episode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

Tales

Tales

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales