Tales



TURNING POINT EPISODE 4


Turning point
Episode 4

Should  I call it  fear or wickedness, I haven't gotten  the best word for it.... All I could  perceive is being  in Monica and Ope's room,leaving Bashiroh  with  almost  dead Rahma.....

The long deep sigh I took and the state of being  restless  made Ope and Monica  noticed  something  was wrong, but I couldn't  open  up....

I couldn't  bear  how heavy  my heart  was, I was wondering  how I would  be arrested  and return  back home....

I got  shocked  whenever  I heard  any sound  from  the door.....i have surrender already  and waiting  for the security...i spent  my night  worrying and counting 
the ceiling  over and  over again,i couldn't  say exactly  what would  be my fate  the next  day, this is a school  where  fighting  is totally disallowed not to  talk  of hitting  to getting  faint... 

I decided to check  my phone  and noticed  I already had four unread  messages,two from  Glo and one from  Rahma  and the remaining  one from  Bashiroh....

I was scared  to  death  while  reading  Bashiroh 's message but Rahma  messages were unbelievable and looks  like  a set of  trap, the messages  goes thus:

Bashiroh :i exactly  don't  know your  problem, you  came here and  start doing  like Lagos girl, see girl... I know no where you from  come for Lagos, but as you  see me so, I be Ajegunle born and bred girl, but how could acting to displease Allah fetch me a better  Akhiroh,i think you  will get some sense from  this, anyways  I just  want  to inform  you  to start  packing  your  things  because  Lagos  could  call you  at anytime....  No need  for Hidden, that's  why  you have a name, it's  a crime you  committed already....

Rahma:u aren't  responsible for  anything,though the security  intervened but we sought it out  already... Do come  home  May Allah  guide  us all...

Rahma 's message  was a source  of relief, even though  I doubted the fact that  She was trying   to use it as a trap....

Oscillations  of different thoughts  couldn't  leave  my mind, until  I  slept  off....

The sound  of the door  woke Monica  who in return  tap me on my back, I rushed  out of bed like  someone  being  pursue...

Monica  got to  the door  and  the plane brown  colour  of the hijab  almost  tear out  the piece of meat that made-up my heart, I thought  they  came with  security  men, but it was just two of them, with a cooler of food......

surprisingly  Rahma came in,accompany by Bashiroh  whom  face spell correctly  a smile, They cheerfully  greeted Ope and  Monica and  made the teslim to me.....i was held up with  fear but I quickly  acted as if nothing  was wrong  then I answered......

I know u were wondering  how  we got to know u are here, you  see, the little  time  you have spent  in this  hostel, our ears are filled  with  different  stories  about  you  and these your  two  friends,people talk  about  your  movement  and many other  things, that's  why I have been  trying  to tell  you  the truth  instead  of backbiting  with  others.....i concluded  we come here because  I hope u  wouldn't  be  anywhere than here, Rahma said...

I was  already  frowning,so that she wouldn't  use that opportunity  to hook  me down....

by the Way  this  is breakfast  for you........ she added.....

Monica and  ope still  don't  understand  but Rahma doesn't  give  room  for further  explanation, she was occupied  with  preaching  to ope and Monica.....

at first  I don't  want  to eat the food, until  Monica  draw it  closer to herself, Ope put  her spoon, then  I joined and we ate together.....

Bashiroh  explained  how  angry  she was while  sending the message and ask me to forgive  her.......

it totally  different  from my thinking.... We played together   throughout  the day and return with  my roommates  To our room....

to be Continued  In Shah  Allah

writer:Nimotalahi bint Zakariyah

Comments

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales

Inspiration