Tales


Widow's Tales Episode 9



Tales Of A Widow
Episode 9 :

''It happened in the middle of the night four days ago.
AlhamduliLah! She's fine. Though we decided to keep this from everyone  but  she needs a motherly love and support. Ever since that day, she rarely eat at home .This is becoming galling for me. I know she wants to share this with you badly but stopping herself because I warned her not to tell anyone. Please ma, I need you to talk to her and assure her everything will be fine" he uttered.

"Maa Sha Allah! I don't know the reason why Allah love me so much by granting me, a son-in-law as a son. Don't worry I'll talk to her.. Allah will replace this with the best one, soonest insha Allah." Habeebah's mother prayed.

"Aameen, I'll bring her here tomorrow morning insha Allah , you don't need to come because of your health." He pitifully said.

Ibrahim went home and told his wife they'll be going to her mother's house  and from there he'll branch the gym as  the next day was Sunday.

"But I thought you've been there today, hope she has fully recovered?" She worriedly asked.
"Na'am she has ! Lately you've been brooding in this house, I think is better if you go to her, at least you'll be more cheerful, after rubbing minds with her." He said and pecked her.

"JazakaLlahu kayran dear, as if you read my mind I've missed chatting with my mom. Let me get your meal" she said on her way to the kitchen...
The following day, everyone was happy to see Habeebah and her husband. She was also happy to see her mother hale and hearty.......... Ibrahim departed for the gym.

"Sister, you're fortunate to get married to such a caring and loving husband like Ustadh Ibrahim." A'isha praised.

"JazakiLlahu kayran, but A'isha don't you think it's high time I found a good brother for you too" Habeebah teased her sister"
"Good kini ? I'm not ready for that one now... Perhaps after my service." She replied .
"You better stop deceiving yourself or have you found one?"
"Sister mi, don't you trust me anymore."
"Trust ke? You ! Only Allah knows what is hidden in our chest. But little sis, whenever you are ready, don't hesitate to inform us."
"Maa Sha Allah! I will!" She promised.

The two sisters teased each other for a while, then she went to her mother's room to conversate with her.

"Ummy how are you feeling now?." She asked.
"AlhamduliLah ! But what about you. Have you gotten over it? Insha Allah, my Rabb will indemnify us with a better one." "Aameen" she responded.
Habeebah was surprised to hear this from her mother with her looks.

"Your husband told me everything. Is it true you've not been eating lately?" Umm Habeebah asked.
"Ummy, what can I say? My marriage is going down the drain. And the most scary part of it , is that Ibrahim said we should enclose this from his mother . What if she comes to know. I'm even surprised he told you .Ummy I'm confused."

''Don't panic my dear , Allah is in control of everything.... If your husband wants to keep this from his mother don't go against his wish. He might later discuss it with her whenever he feels like, and I want you to know that he's doing this because of the love he has for you." Her mother said with a smile.

"Ummy, I know he's doing this for me , but when his mother finds out? Only Allah knows what will, happen.. Ever since she found out about my pregnancy, her attitude has been good towards me... Ummy please keep me in your dua'a . I want Allah to bless me with my own child soonest .It's becoming burdensome for me. Those that got married before me are now happy with their babies , what about me ? When will I carry my own child?. I'm not happy mommy... When I discovered it was a miscarriage I thought it was a dream at first.
 Even Ibrahim is sad about this. It's true he loves me, but he's also a human being, when will I give him the happiness and joy of a fatherhood? She lamented bitterly.

"Habeebah, if I have the power or might of granting you offsprings I would have done that a long time ago. Because seeing you in tears makes me feel disheartened. But I don't! All I have is my Rabb. Habeebah never loose hope ! Co's Allah is always by your side....This is a trial, with time it will fade away. Don't get tired of calling on your 'Kh'aliq' He sees, He hears, and He is closer to you than your jugular vein".. Umm Habeebah admonished.

"JazakiLlahu kayran ma, I feel good talking to you." She said with a broad smile.

After an hour , Ibrahim returned from the gym and they both left for home. As soon as they got home he received a call from his sister that she will be coming to see him at the office the next day...

To be cont'd....
Watch out for next episode

Olafiku Maryam Umm Muslimah...

Comments

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales

Inspiration