A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM CHILD EPISODE 1

 A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM CHILD


SEASON 1

Episode 1

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-7073249637435090" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

My name is Abubakar...

I am your brother in Islam. My name is Abubakar. I am eight years old. I live with my parents, brothers Abdul Malik, Abdul Mumin, Ahmed and sister Hussaina. (Thanks and praises to Allah) that I was born in a Muslim Family.

I have a very close friend whose name is Khalid. My parents, brothers, sister and neighbors like me very much and so do I.


Read also: Tales of a Widow (Muslim Novel) Full Seasons

I go to bed early in order to get up early for the Fajr (Dawn) prayer. It is also a Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) to sleep early after 'Isha (night) prayer. My mother wakes me up for Fajr prayer. When I wake up I say my morning supplication:

Alhamdulillah ahyana ba'da ma amatana wa ilaihinnushur.

(Thanks and praises to Allah who brought us to life after having given us death and to him we shall have to return)

 Then I make my bed tidy. I take my Siwaak (a toothbrush made of the root of Arakk tree) an go to bathroom. While entering the bathroom, I make sure to put my left foot in first and say the supplication like this:

Allahumma inni a'oodhu bika Minal khubthi Wal khaba'ith

(O Allah! I seek refuge with you from the bad and evil things) 

After urinating, I wash my private parts thoroughly with my left hand because cleanliness is very important in Islam. After washing my hands with soap and water I come out and put my right foot put first and say the following supplication: 

Ghufranaka. Alhamdulillah adhhaba anniladha wa'afani.

(I ask for your forgiveness. Thanks and praises to Allah who removed from me the suffering and gave me relief)

Recommended: Favorite Wife's Lot (Episode 1)

We have got a back house and a courtyard. So I prefer to perform Wudu (Ablution) in the courtyard. First of all I clean my teeth with Siwaak because it is very good for teeth and I think in my mind the benefits of Siwaak: 

1. I am obeying Allah and his prophet (SAW)

2. It keeps the mouth clean as Allah's Messenger (SAW)

 [Miswak is an instrument for cleaning the mouth and seeking the pleasure of the Rabb (Allah)]

3. It keeps the stomach clean

4. It keeps the voice clear

5. It helps in digestion

6. It makes us active and alert while Offering prayers, and during recitation of Qur'an and supplication

7. It kills the germs in the mouth.

It was the Prophet's habit to put the Siwaak near him while going to bed and on waking up he used to start his Wudu with Siwaak.

Now I make intention in my heart to attain Tahaarah (Purity) for offering prayer. Then I pronounce aloud Bismillah (In the name of Allah)

I start Wudu from the right side as the Messenger of Allah (SAW). Loved to start every act from right side especially wearing shoes, combing hairs and making Wudu.

I wash my hands three times, then I rinse my mouth three times with right hand. I rinse my nose three times with left hand. 

Then I wash my face three times. Then I wash my forearms up to elbows three times. After that I wipe my head with water once. I insert my index fingers in my ear holes, then wipe the back of my ears with thumb and front of my ears with index fingers. Now in the end I wash my feet and rub my toes with little fingers to make sure that water reaches between them. During this whole process I make sure not to waste any water. There is a saying of the Prophet (SAW) that even if you are standing on the banks of the river, do not waste any water. After completing the Wudu, I say:

Ash-hadu Alla ilaha illallah wa ash-hadu Anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.

(I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad (SAW) is His slave and His Messenger).


To be Continued.......

Complied by: Abdul Malik Mujahid Published by: DARUSSALAM 

Edited by: Caliph Blog


What's your view about the Novel? Drop your Comment in the comments box



Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

Tales

Inspiration