A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM CHILD EPISODE 2

 A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MUSLIM CHILD


SEASON 1

EPISODE 2

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-7073249637435090" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

...... I go for Fajr Prayer

Now I go for Fajr Prayer with my father. I pick my shoes from the shoe rack at the entrance of my house. I shake them, in case some insects have gone inside at night. I always put on my right shoe first and then the left. When we leave the house we suplicate like this: 

Bismillah Tawakkaltu alallah wa la haula wa la quwwata illah billah

(In the Name of Allah). I put my trust in Allah and there is no strength nor power except with Allah)

We see many people from our neighborhood going to Masjid as well. We say Assalamu alaikum (Peace be upon you), and they Return: wa alaikumussalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu (Peace, Mercy and blessing of Allah be upon you).

When people are late for the prayer, some run towards the Masjid. But we should not do that because Allah's Messenger (SAW) has said: (When you hear the Iqamah, proceed to offer the prayer with calmness and solemnity and do not make haste. Pray whatever you are able to pray and complete whatever you have missed)

When we reached at the gate of the Masjid we took our shoes off and put them on the shoe rack. 

My father put his right foot in first and said the following supplication: Bismillah wassalatu wassalamu ala rasulillah. Allahummaftahli abwaba rahmatik.

(In the Name of Allah and peace and blessing be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah! Open for me the doors of your Mercy)

I also did the same and we entered the Masjid. First we offered two Rak'ah (unit) Sunnah prayer of Fajr and then we sat down. While sitting, I raised my hands and started to supplicate because at this time the supplications are answered. Allah's Messenger SAW) said: [The supplication between the Adhan and Iqamah will not be turned down (by Allah)]

Some of the children were playing in the Masjid and making noise but (Alhamdulillah) I do not behave like this. Imam came and Iqamah was called, then he ordered the people to straighten their rows as straightening of rows is part of the preparation for the congregational prayer.


To be continued.....

Complied by: Abdul Malik Mujahid Published by: DARUSSALAM

Edited by: Caliph Blog


Episode 3 to be published soon. Is the Novel interesting? Drop your View in the comments box. And kindly share with your Friends


Comments

  1. Interested Novel.... We need more Episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Episode 2 is very interesting..... We waiting for episode 3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

Tales

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales

Tales