Tales


Tales Of A Widow 
Season 2 Episode 16



Episode 16:

Aisha kept moaning and panting over the said accident. Ibrahim couldn't bear to see his mother in law in distress and stopped Aisha from sobbing.

"What will my own Habeebah be looking for in that area? It's better you stop hallucinating." He replied with a stern.

"Insha Allah! I won't cry over any of you... And I also pray, Allah accept the return of the Niqobi sister and illuminate her grave and if she's still alive, I wish her complete Shifah." Ummu Habeebah prayed.

"Aameen" Ibrahim and A'isha jointly responded.
"Ibrahim, the only reason I won't lodge complain at the police station for now, is because you've been a good son to me, since you met my daughter. And also because you're very loving and adoring to her. But if my daughter didn't show up or we couldn't get any clue of her appearance before tomorrow, I'll be left with no other choice. Habeebah's mother said with an unpleasant looks.

"Insha Allah! We'll find her ma." he prayed and departed for his house...
On getting home, Ibrahim realized he was famished and made himself a watery pap,not because he has appetite but just to refill his energy.

"I just pray Allah show us the way to  Habeebah's hideout, because I can't bear to see Maami get arrested and handcuffed by the police, due to the indifferences between my wife and her ...No matter what might have happened, Maami will always be my mother and neither can I live in peace without my wife. Each of them has different roles to play in my life.. SubhanaLlah! This is indeed a dicey situation for me." He lamented.

He didn't miss qiyamu layl that night as well, as he supplicated endlessly to Allah with his heavy eyes, to free himself from his predicaments and the tumultuous situations he found himself...
The next day, Ibrahim went to his mother in law's house to continue the search.. Umm Habeebah was on the verge of going to the police station when Ibrahim's phone rang. On picking the call, Hassan his friend was the one speaking..
"Assalam Alaykum friend" Hassan greeted.
"Waalaykum Salaam, Abu Summaya" Ibrahim responded.

"That day you called me, I was actually on business trip, I had no clue your wife was at my house. But on returning, I found her at home. Though she didn't say anything to me or my wife, but the Habeebah I know will not leave her husband's house for days. So, I forced the truth out of her. Then, she explained she had a little argument with your mother, and which she had to leave because she was at fault ... But to be sincere with you, I'm not convinced with her flimsy reason, Can you come here right now?

Ibrahim couldn't stop a drop of tears that landed on his shirt."My Habeebah still loves my mother in spite of everything. She could have spilled the bean if she wanted to, but no... This is the spell she casts on me. If only Maami could see this"  he thought to himself.

Umm Habeebah collected the phone. She greeted Hassan and demanded to speak with her daughter. Both the mother and daughter were ecstatic to know each other were fairing well. Ibrahim raced to his car immediately after observing Sajda Shukra. His mother in law rushed to the car as well as A'isha, in order not to miss the ride. Even if Ibrahim cannot go without them, they still can't predict what the happy husband could do.

On reaching Hassan's house, Ibrahim adjusted his shirt and combed his small beard as he wasn't gifted that much ."I need to look appealing to my sweetheart, she loves it when my beard is well kept. It's not only the duty of wives to be appealing, husbands also should." he said as a broad smile appeared on his face.

Habeebah had seen her mother and sister before, and they've exchanged pleasantries and lots of hugs. The only one she was awaiting was her husband... She was feeling uneasy until the chocolate ,average height, not too slim husband of hers entered with Salaam. Ibrahim exchanged some pleasantries with his friend..

Then, he stared spontaneously at his wife,,held her to the guest room in his friend's house... Then he locked the door from behind.

"Why do you have to punish me this way? When you know I'll be restless and insomnious, thinking about you all day. I can't even remember the last time I had a good sleep or meal .. You ought to have come directly to my office after the incident." he calmy said.

"It's just three days now... I didn't come to your office because I felt dejected and useless, if I can't carry a pregnancy till birth what's my essence. But staying away from you made me realize I can't live without you. she replied smiling.

"It might just be three days for you, but it seems like three months to me. Feeling restless, and angry with myself for not being there to protect you. And don't ever call yourself useless, the only one who grants children is Allah. Besides why didn't you tell your brother the real reason why you came here?" he uttered in awe.

"That's exactly what happened now, if we didn't keep this from Maami, she wouldn't have been so disappointed in us." She replied.
"Maa sha Allah! This is one of the reasons why I can't live without you. Always thinking about her husband's happiness."He replied as he landed lot's of pecks on her lips.

"Habeeby! Why did you use my indoor perfume?"  she inquired.
"Because I've missed you." He said smiling.
"Because you've missed me or you've exhausted yours. What a naughty boy!" she exclaimed with a beautiful smile.

"You were here, yet you know what was going on in your home? What a nosy girl!...... Hmm Ibrahim the naughty boy and Habeebah the nosy girl, what a perfect match!" He uttered and the two couldn't stop laughing.....
"I've really missed you my love! Who made your hair? It's beautiful!" Ibrahim exclaimed as he fondle her hair.

It was Ummu Summaya, my brother's wife, I bessech her to plait it for me, when I heard you were coming." she replied with a bashful looks...The couple were clung to each other before they heard a knock on the door and A'isha's voice outside the room.

"Assalam Alaykum sister! Ummy and Abu Summaya, calls for you both."She called out.

Habeebah stood up from his legs and was about to leave, when Ibrahim held her back, and threw her to himself and her head landed on his broad chest.
"You can't leave me this way, after going away for days."He said to her.
"But they are waiting for us."she replied him a bashful smile.

"They should understand better, we are couples and not strangers, let them keep waiting or don't you miss me?" He whispered in her ears.

"I really do my love" she replied.

"Maa sha Allah! Happy reunion to us!" Ibrahim exclaimed and lifted his wife.

To be contd
Olafiku Maryam Umm Muslimah.

Comments

  1. Interesting story keep updating it so that will can follow up the Tales of a widow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

Tales

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Tales

Tales