Tales


TURNING POINT EPISODE 3



TURNING POINT
EPISODE 3

Coping  with  my roommates wouldn't  be an issue for me.... All I needed  was determination  to ignore..... No matter  what  they do in the room  I wouldn't  contribute  any of  my  attention....when  I realize it's becoming  a burden  I quickly leave the room  and stroll.....

I was strolling  as usual one evening  when I  met Monica..... Who immediately  I felt a feeling  of friendship  with  and we became  friends.... Actually I had once seen that face in the department  but I never knew  she was in the  same hostel with  me.....

Rahma has indeed  been  a source of burden,she would  always  want  to force  me to  do everything... But I don't 
Know why I honor  her request  so much, probably because  I was scared  of the rules  of the campus because  I trust  the Ruka in me... I wouldn't  accept  any  form  of Persuasion, but yet I would  honorably  reject  any  of her request......

For solah, I was always  having  the excuse  of being  off Solat.......

Rahma on several  occasions  had explained  how essential   solah  is for  a Muslim, but to no avail  her efforts had no effect  on me.....

Exactly  as I had always  wanted  it, Monica  was just  my type..... Cool in the  face, but no dulling moment  with  her.......

Whenever   am fed up  with  life in my room, I move straight  to hers..... Same with  her roommate  Opeyemi, they were what I could termed Ilorin  fun..... Ever since I arrived at  ilorin  nothing  seems  funny, I don't  know anywhere but now  with ope and Monica,i already  started  fun life again.....

Their exposure in fact matched Mine.... According to  my view about  Ilorin, I never thought  of the place  having  a club house  but through  Monica  and ope,i became  familiar with  every fun centers  including  club houses......

my roommates  were  my number  one problem, they  would  never  stop  pestering  me on why I didn't  come  home  to sleep.... Most times I ignore,but one hilarious  day,I couldn't  hold my temper  while  Rahma started her Preaching........

sister  Ruqoyah, it isn't  too polite  for  a lady  to walk so late on campus  as you  do,not to talk  of sleeping  over
 in a place u don't  Know,pls for Allah sake stop all these unsecured  movement  of yours,or what  do you  want  mummy  to  think  about  you  when  she heard  about  your  movement..... She wanted  to continue  but I cut in.........

Rahma  or what's  your  name, the last  time I checked  I was the first  child  of my mum, u aren't  my elder sister  not to talk  of having  the opportunity to  scold me...... And what's  your  problem  with  what my mum would feel, Mind you, I am still  the Holy version  of myself  here, if you  really want  to know me,the original  version  is at home.......

listen  and listen good, live your  life  as boring as you like  and never poke nose into my life....... Konigba sogbae(mind your  business )........i aggressively shouted  at her but Bashiroh didn't  take it easy  with  me....... she gave me exactly  the response  I deserved.......
Rahma stood  looking  at me  as if everything  was magic....... I felt a deep feeling of satisfaction ,as no one  would  be monitoring  my movement  again..... Everyone  already  know her stand........

I picked  up my bag and almost  came out of the room when  I realized  I have  angrily  pushed  away  Rahma  who was at the  door....

Bashiroh's voice  cooled  my anger,then I realized  the body of poor Rahma lying lifeless  on the  floor.........

To be continue In Shah Allah
writer:Nimotalahi Bint Zakariya

Comments

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Inspiration