Tales

TURNING POINT Episode 1



TURNING POINT
EPISODE 1

And whoever Allah wishes goodness for,he grant such person understanding of the deen........

The brightness of the stage,illuminated with fancy  bulb coupled with the decoration on the VIP chairs had made my heart sank even before getting down  from the car.....

My mum had really tried in dressing me up....she explored all her make-up competency on me........ The make up added a lot to my heart sinking natural beauty.......

My big braid almost reaching my bottom was decorated with fancy matured beads of different colours...... My hill with its well beautified sole,was carried firmly like a flat slippers.....

I was held by Funsho my then boyfriend,whose hand was interlocked with mine......we stepped down from the car and went straight to the stage.....

The hailing couldn't stopped me from blushing..... As it has been customized on my off shoulder cloth...... QUEEN RUKA......the shout of people, the hug from friends, the haram handshakes......the melody of the music..... Everything created a frame of happiness in my heart.....

Yea....it was a day all ifelodun non religious youth like me had been waiting for.... It was our street jamz day......just as my beauty was seen as unbeatable in the street,I was chosen as the Queen......

One of my dad boys,was the DJ while my dad has gone to another street jamz.....my dad is actually a Barber but he still does DJ work whenever there is any occasion.....

My mum is one of the most famous hairdresser and makeup artist of ifelodun  area.....I have also enrolled in learning makeup immediately I was done with my secondary school, since admission wasn't out yet.....

The jamz went well,and we had a lot of fun....i was already tired and weak due to the stress of taking pictures with almost everyone and other ungodly Merry dance....

It was  in the morning that I noticed my phone was vibrating, but I was too busy dozing and tired to start checking it.....

I returned to Funsho apartment where  both of us lied like a lifeless being on the bed until 12 pm in the afternoon.....

It obvious Mum wouldn't call me bcus she knew I will be with Funsho and as for dad he will probably be sleeping also,bcus we went for the same occasion,though at different places.....

I woke up first,so I woke Funsho,then I went to had my bath....

I was dressing up when I remembered the vibration of my phone in the morning...... Then I decided to check it and to my surprise it was an admission letter......

I was admitted to study accounting in the prestigious university of Ilorin......

I was very happy that my shout called the attention of Funsho, who rejoiced with me and started pouring champagne.......
That day was fun through out.....from beach to mall to cinema to shopping..... It was a fun day that I couldn't return to my house till evening time.......

To be continue In Shah Allah....
Writer: Nimotalahi Bint Zakariyah

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your Comment here

POST YOU MAY LIKE

UNIVERSITIES TO CANCEL 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Tales

Tales

INTRODUCTION TO EMAIL MARKETING 2024

Tales

What If Low Carb Diets Can Cure Diabetes And Heart Diseases

General Principle of Law: List of Source of Nigeria Law with terms under them

Tales

Inspiration